Form Designer .Net • Ordering
|Form Designer .Net||Ultimate Pack .Net|
|Single License||1 developer||
Source Codes License
|Team License||2-5 developers||
|Site License||6 developers and more||
|*||Form Designer .Net was created by freelancer programmer and now our contract with him is expired, so he supports only customers that purchased Form Designer .Net till February 2012, but Greatis Software owns copyrights and can offer special source codes license that allows to create your own software with any Form Designer .Net solutions.|
|Ultimate Pack .Net is a unique life-time subscription to all our products for .Net developers for the very special price. After purchase, you get the latest versions of all our products for .Net with full source code. All new products for .Net will also be added to the Ultimate Pack .Net and you'll get the source code of these products absolutely free. With Ultimate Pack .Net you only pay once and do not need to pay any more for updates and new products in the future.|
After ordering, you will receive an official receipt via e-mail from SWREG with a temporary link to download the Form Designer .NET archive contained:
- Complete native C# source codes of all Form Designer .Net components
- Demo projects with complete source codes
- Compiled Form Designer .Net assemblies for different .Net versions
- Documentation in CHM file
To install Form Designer .Net components into Visual Studio's toolbox follow these steps:
- Choose the "View | Toolbox" in the main menu
- Click right mouse button on the toolbox and click the "Choose Items..."
- Select the ".Net Framework Components" tab
- Click the "Browse" button
- Open Greatis.FormDesigner.dll, Greatis.FormDesigner.Interop.dll and Greatis.FormDesigner.Treasury.dll assemblies.
- Press the "OK" buttons to finish the install process
Our license agreements limit only the number of developers that may use the Form Designer .Net, so you are free to distribute your software compiled with our products without any limitations or any additional payments (royalty free).
You can try Form Designer .Net before you order, download a demo with trial version from this website.
If you have problems ordering, please contact us.