Nostalgia .Net • Ordering
|Nostalgia .Net||Ultimate Pack .Net|
|Single License||1 developer||
|Team License||2-5 developers||
|Site License||6 developers and more||
|Ultimate Pack .Net is a unique life-time subscription to all our products for .Net developers for the very special price. After purchase, you get the latest versions of all our products for .Net with full source code. All new products for .Net will also be added to the Ultimate Pack .Net and you'll get the source code of these products absolutely free. With Ultimate Pack .Net you only pay once and do not need to pay any more for updates and new products in the future.|
After ordering, you will receive an official receipt via e-mail from SWREG with a temporary link to download the Nostalgia .Net archive contained:
- Complete native C# source codes of all Nostalgia .Net components
- Demo projects with complete source codes
- Compiled Nostalgia .Net assemblies for different .Net versions
- Documentation in CHM file
To install Nostalgia .Net components into Visual Studio's toolbox follow these steps:
- Choose the "View | Toolbox" in the main menu
- Click right mouse button on the toolbox and click the "Choose Items..."
- Select the ".Net Framework Components" tab
- Click the "Browse" button
- Open assemblies from the appropriated subfolder of the "Assemblies" folder of the Nostalgia .Net archive.
- Press the "OK" buttons to finish the install process
Our license agreements limit only the number of developers that may use the Nostalgia .Net, so you are free to distribute your software compiled with our products without any limitations or any additional payments (royalty free).
You can try Nostalgia .Net before you order, download a demo with trial version from this website.
If you have problems ordering, please contact us.