How to zoom part of screen with high contrast
High contrast option can be useful for the visual impaired people.
- Download free Screen Beagle application, install and run it.
- Click right mouse button over Screen Beagle's tray icon then click Preferences.
Choose Medium or High in High Contrast group.
- Click right mouse button over Screen Beagle's tray icon then click Magnifier.
- Move mouse over screen to see zoomed image with high contrast.
- Click mouse buttons with Ctrl to zoom in and out and with Shift to change loupe size.
- Press Esc to defrost the screen.